Monday, December 17, 2007

Blood Bath on Dalal Street !

The Sensex nosedived by almost 800 points at Bombay. This is a big correction.

Yesterday one of my clients phoned me from US saying that the inflation there has gone upto a whooping 30%. I told him the situation is no better in India, with essential foodstuffs going up by more than 100%. Last week I bought bitter melon at Rs 40. One month back it was only Rs 10 or 15 !.

The subprime crisis has taken its toll of the US. 2 million homes are under threat. My client told me that 2008 is going to be a bad year for the US. He had phoned to consult me astrologically. Since Jupiter was in his natal First, I had to warn him about the impending days and I told him that Jove's stay in the Janma or Lunar First is fraught with danger !. He said I am right, as his experience corroborated my statement. I told him to hold on till September !

From India's perspective, we have been warning about Jupiter's transit of the 6th. Oil bill is going up and power is a big problem. There should be a 12% growth in power, for the GDP growth to be sustained at 9%. Power growth is only 5%. Infrastructure is always a problem, despite the politicians' tall talk about India's growth !

No comments: